University of Nottingham – Foundation High Achiever Scholarship 2018 for African Scholars
Deadline: June 29, 2018
The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships to young African scholars to pursue undergraduate degrees in the fields of Engineering and Physical Sciences. The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and is ranked 8th in the UK for research power.
- Offering an outstanding, broad-based, international education to talented students
- Developing skilled, reflective global citizens and leaders
- Undertaking fundamental and transformative discovery
- Being committed to excellence, enterprise and social responsibility
- Sustaining and improving the places and communities in which they are located
- Being engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture and purposeful citizenship
- 5 scholarships of £2,000 each will be offered towards tuition fees to students from Africa, registering on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham University.
You can apply for this high achiever prize if you:
- Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) an African country;
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- Already hold an offer to start on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham in September 2018. You must have gone firm on that offer by June 29, 2018
Click here to download an application form. Please send the completed application form before the closing date.
For more information, visit University of Nottingham – Foundation High Achiever Scholarship.