Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Programme 2018
Kaduna State Government is set to introduce its inaugural class of the Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme commencing in June, 2018. The programme’s objective is to develop and nurture leadership ability across Nigeria, with specific focus on the promising leaders of the future. The one-year programme aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade.
Fellows will receive salary and benefits equivalent to that of a Special Assistant to the Governor from the Ministry, Department or Agency for which they work. Kashim Ibrahim Fellows cannot receive compensation from any other source during their year of government service. Additionally, accommodation will be provided throughout the course of the programme.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens between 25 to 35 years of age.
- Applicants must be graduates of a recognised university, and must have completed the mandatory national youth service.
- Diversity: The programme will admit sixteen (16) Fellows representing diverse ethnic, religious, and gender backgrounds, with varied educational, economic, and geographic experiences; working from all angles and with different perspectives to strengthen their communities and civic life.
- An established record of integrity and exemplary achievement.
- Commitment to engaging in crucial issues and to making a difference at the national or international level.
- Promise of a future career of leadership and notable impact.
- Special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking.
- Commitment to a rigorous programme of activities, to full-time residence in Kaduna for the entire duration of the programme.
- Fellowships are available for individuals who are working to solve important public problems in creative and powerful ways.
- Proficiency in English: Fellows must be fluent in spoken and written English as all programmes will be conducted in English.
DEADLINE: March 20 2018
To apply and for more information visit here