Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2018
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global platform empowers young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2018.
You are eligible to enter, if:
- You are between the ages of 15 and 35
- You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- You are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
DEADLINE: July 31, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here